7/27/10

Gifts for our Besties

As we get closer to the wedding, I can't help but feel so very loved and Jon and I really want to express our gratitude to our friends and family for being such a big part of our wedding. It means so much to us to have them standing up there with us and giving our marriage their support.

I already mentioned what we're giving our parents - Digital frames with our engagement photos in them and once we get our pro pics we'll add those too.

My cousins - Erica, Larissa, Miranda, and Bella. Erica is singing and Larissa, Miranda, & Bella are reading. They are getting custom headbands from Magdalina Designs.


The Bridesmaids - Natalie, Jackie, Rachel, Amanda, Sonia, and Olivia are getting goodie bags filled with Flip Flops, a headband, a necklace, a fruity coach change purse and I will also be covering the cost of their makeup.

The Groomsmen - Mike, Jack, Peter, James and Mike are getting goodie bags that include sunglasses, socks, pocket square, and monogramed flask with 2 cigars.


Since my brother is only 17, he won't be getting any cigars or Jameson in his flask instead I picked him out an awesome pair of wooden plugs for his ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment